Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wonderland trip

Wonderland, was amazing, as predicted. According to my friends, we managed to hit 28 rides, from 10 am to 8:30 pm. We also snuck in some shopping and eating, and of course: BATHROOM BRAKES! The first ride my 3 friends hit was Behemoth, I refuse to go on that ride. My first ride was Sledge Hammer. It was awesome. The last ride that we did all together was The Fly. Haha, i know, but its just an awesome ride. We also did psyclone. To anyone out there who's scared to go on it, don't be, it's amazing. So here are my top 5 in no particular order:
-dragon fire
-psyclone
-nightmares
-backlot stunt coaster
-sledge hammer
I spent the whole day on an hour and a half of sleep, now I know I can function like that, and I didn't even need any coffee! It was a fun day.

No comments: